Many of our veterinarians began their careers as a staff member at Beechwold – be it resident or intern – and have chosen to continue their professional careers after seeing the quality of care that we deliver first-hand.
Our Beechwold vets are the finest animal doctors in Columbus. Find out what sets our vets apart from the rest:
- Our veterinarians are highly educated and credentialed by some of the best schools in the nation, including The Ohio State University
- Beechwold vets are highly experienced and well-rounded with years of practice in a wide range of animal care
- Our team of animal doctors is extensively involved in the Columbus community by being active in many professional memberships
- Many of our vets volunteer for several Columbus animal foundations
- Each of our vets is extremely compassionate and caring with a deep passion for the health and well being of all animals
Because We Care
Beechwold Veterinary Hospital opened its doors in Clintonville in 1952 by Dr. Bruce Wenger as a single man practice. Today, our state-of-the-art hospital is home to nine veterinarians and over 40 staff members. Beechwold continually strives to keep pace with the most recent advancements in medical and surgical care through our ongoing involvement with continuing education and our close relationships with specialists. Together, with our certified veterinary technicians and caring staff, we work as a team to provide your pet with the quality care and compassion they deserve.
We will strive to provide the highest quality veterinary services to assist your pet in living a long, happy and healthy life. We will provide our clients and their pets with cutting-edge technology and services, delivered in a caring and compassionate environment.Make an Appointment
AAHA-accredited hospitals are Champions for Excellent Care
They hold themselves to a higher standard. Pets are their passion, and keeping them healthy is their number one priority. They strive to deliver excellent care for pets—because pets deserve nothing less.