Beechwold offers the most advanced surgical techniques and technology. All dogs and cats are carefully screened for safety, and anesthetics are specifically tailored to your pet. Our top-of-the-line surgical services and facilities include:
- Referral to a board-certified surgeon for consultation
- Fully trained veterinary and technical staff, to ensure the safest, most efficient, state-of-the-art procedures for your pet
- Heated surgery tables for greater comfort
- Advanced sterilization techniques
- State-of-the-art equipment, such as ECG and oxygen saturation monitors;
- Intensive after-surgery care
- Full blood testing
Additionally, Beechwold maintains relationships with surgical specialists at The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center and MedVet. We are fortunate to work closely with other specialists for consultations and specialized surgery.
We also offer CO2 laser surgery as an exciting option for safe, comfortable treatment for your pet. In many procedures, the laser can replace the scalpel and provide a better alternative to traditional surgery. The laser is ideal for a wide variety of surgical procedures for dogs and cats. For our clients choosing to declaw their indoor cats, we have found laser surgery to be a less painful procedure with much quicker recovery time. In fact, we found the laser to be so superior to other methods of declawing that this is the only way we now perform the procedure!